Sonny Blake – adorable offspring of Zoe Foster-Blake and Hamish Blake – might just be our favourite person on Instagram.
As his mum and dad prepare for his new sibling, Sonny reminds us of what’s truly important in life.
For instance, it’s very, very important to spend as much time as possible at a 90 degree angle.
It’s also important to let your dad think he’s the funny one, at least some of the time.
And, it’s important to vigilantly check your mum’s nostrils for stray sultanas, boogers, etc, especially if she’s on the cover of a highbrow magazine. #squadgoals
Here’s a bunch of OTHER times we wished we were part of Sonny’s rad-kid gang.
1. When he knew the Titanic’s gang sign
2. When he literally was the tiger #MethodActing
3. When he shot that freaking hilarious Jamie Oliver parody #HappyDays
4. When he tried contouring #EffYourBeautyStandards
5. When he was preppy as heck
6. When he ‘hed, the slide of his liiife’
7. That time he Attenborough-ed the bejeezus out of his kitty
8. When it was pants-off Sunday
View this post on Instagram
Final touches before The Block judges arrive. (That's a @castleandcubby before you ask. Locally-made using all recycled and untreated timber/no lurid plastic, and it's very awesome. Hamish haaaad good intentions to build one, but "sadly" we outsourced it, thus narrowly avoiding The Homer of cubbies.) #pantsoffSunday
Bless you Sonny Blake. Thank you for brightening our days in your special Sonny way!