Even the fanciest, most high-profile mums have relatable, regular-mum life moments. Here’s a bunch of our favourites doing the kind of stuff we all find ourselves doing at one time or another..!
1. Preschool bathing with Drew Barrymore
2. Toddler airport navigating with Zoe Foster-Blake
View this post on Instagram
Probably the best thing about toddlers is that sometimes you get to fly with them. And if you’re Australian, you get to do it for 36 hours at a time! #blessed. I've done it a few times so that totally makes me an expert. Ha ha ha! As if. I’m merely an expert in astrophysics and neuroscience. But since Expedia believed me when I told them I WAS an expert, they let me write a piece on toddler travel tips. (Ignore the parts about the Plane Police and bribery if you must.) Link in bio.
3. Nudie snuggling with Jaime King
4. Night out attempting with Teresa Palmer
5. Hatchimal hoarding with Chrissy Teigen
6. Spoon licking with Reese Witherspoon
7. Masterpiece admiring with Elsa Pataky
8. YouTube partaking with Hilary Duff
9. Kindy run-ing with Jessica Simpson
10. Snack readying with Kim Kardashian
11. Netflix and chipping with Kourtney Kardashian
12. Childcare art show-ing with Miranda Kerr
13. Game time adjudicating with Naomi Watts
14. Sibling hide and seeking with Olivia Wilde
Which high profile mums do you love to follow on Instagram?