The incredible crafted behind Etsy shop Everleigh Meadow whips up the most adorable children’s shoes from a home studio in New Jersey and they’re pretty irresistible!
These gorgeous Everleigh Meadow Moccasins are handmade from extra soft genuine leather, making them the perfect cushy shoe for newborn through to toddlers.
They come in seasonal styles – hello Rudolph! – as well as day wear and fancier event-worthy moccs. Chrissy from Everleigh says precious little feet are at the heart of their design process.
“Since their feet are just developing, a soft sole shoe is actually recommended because they are lightweight and will not add unnecessary heaviness. The soft soles can also help a child learn to walk and improve their balance by allowing them to grip their little toes to the floor.”
Ready-to-wear or bespoke
Everleigh Meadow shoes come in size to fit newborn to two-year-olds and price points are around the $50 mark. You can buy off the Etsy ‘shop floor’ or order a custom pair if that tickles your fancy.
These are a brilliant gift idea for someone welcoming their first baby or looking for some special kicks for Christmas, a Christening, naming day or first birthday party
See the full range of cute shoes here, and scroll on for a few of our festive-themed faves …
Metallic Red Oxfords – $50
More great family fashion you’ll love:
- 20 of this Summer’s cutest swimsuits, rashies and boardies for babies
- Oh hello! There’s a sweet new baby sneaker brand on the block
- This adorable beachy kids’ collection is perfect for crabby little people!
- Does your baby need adorable pet-themed moccasins? The answer is “yes!”
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies