If you are looking for an easy dessert which is guaranteed to impress, this croissant pudding is for you! Similar to a bread and butter pudding, this family friendly dessert is perfect for any occasion.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
½ cup sultanas
⅓ cup caster sugar + 2 extra tbsp
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (fan-forced).
- Cut the croissants in half and place them into a baking dish. Sprinkle the sultanas over the top.
- Place the milk, cream, caster sugar and vanilla extract into a small saucepan and use a whisk to combine. Cook over a medium heat and stir regularly with a whisk until the mixture begins to bubble. Remove from the heat.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk. Slowly pour the milk and cream mixture into the bowl, whisking as you pour it in.
- Pour the egg mixture over the croissants and sprinkle the extra caster sugar over the top of the croissants. Place the Croissant Pudding into the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the croissants are golden.