It’s no secret that being a parent or carer can be a pretty tough gig. To try and make that gig just a little bit easier, we have Helpline with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue. Every week on the Feed Play Love podcast we ask for your parenting questions and conundrums and put them to Chris.
With over 35 years experience as a mothercraft nurse and antenatal educator, Chris can help with almost everything going on in your little one’s life.
Listen to Chris on Feed Play Love
In this episode of Helpline, Chris looks at the following areas:
- Knowing if and when a two-and-a-half-year-old is ready to drop their day sleep
- Continual night waking with a three-year-old
- Maintaining a good sleep routine while treating a tongue tie in a 14-month-old
- Stopping a 17-month-old from constantly waking for one to two hours overnight every night
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772