Wouldn’t it be great if babies came with a manual? Well, we’ve got the next best thing! Chris Minogue is a mothercraft nurse with over 30 years of experience.
Every week on Feed Play Love we get Chris to answer all your questions on Helpline – about sleep, feeding, behaviour. You name it, Chris can help you with it.
Listen to Chris on Feed Play Love
In this episode, Chris answers your questions on the following topics:
- Helping a three-year-old stop relying on a dummy for sleep
- Stopping a co-sleeping 18-month-old from breastfeeding all night long
- How to get a 22-month-old super-early riser to sleep longer and more consistently through the night
- When one 18-week-old twin starts regressing with sleep
- Transitioning a three-year-old to a bed from a cot
- Helping a seven-week-old baby to settle in a cot (rather than in arms, pram or car)
- When an 18-month-old wants you to sit beside them until they fall asleep
Sleepless nights at your house? Maybe you're staring down ditching the dummy?Helpline on Feed Play Love with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is live for 30 minutes taking your parenting questions.Ask your questions in the comments below or call in on our Helpline Hotline – 1800 543 772.You can email firstname.lastname@example.org too if you want to stay anonymous.As always seek medical advice from your local GP.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 28 February 2019
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772