Sometimes you just want someone to take the guess work out of parenting.That’s why every week mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue joins the Feed Play Love podcast for a special episode dedicated to taking your parenting questions.
Chris has over 35 years experience helping parents and carers all over Australia with their parenting conundrums.
Listen to Chris on Feed Play Love
In this episode of Helpline, Chris uses those 35 years of experience to answer questions submitted by you around the following topics;
- Day sleep for a 14-month-old who goes to daycare two days a week and has recently dropped from two day sleeps to one
- Helping a three-years-and-nine-month-old who will hold on to their poos and not go to the toilet except to wee
- How to stop a 13-month-old from hitting their baby cousin on the head
- Finding the reason a four-years-and-three-month-old wets the bed overnight and doesn’t wake to use the toilet
- Troubleshooting sleep for a five-month-old
- Weaning a 15-month-old who is very resistant to dropping their overnight feed
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772