The Scheduling Manager role is a newly created position at Babyology designed for support of the Sales team. The role is an internally focussed role and involves scheduling all content booked by the sales team to assist the production and editorial teams working on these campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
In this role you will be responsible for the following documents –
- Managing and implementing the Insertion Order document after creation by the Sales Coordinator.
- Preparing Invoices.
- Building an Internal Briefing Document for the wider team for critical campaigns.
- Creating custom deals within our internal CRM system, and managing all ongoing updates to campaign deliverables.
- Working closely with the reporting team to ensure smooth campaign deliverables.
- Scheduling and maintaining the advertising schedule autonomously across multiple media channels.
Sales handover meeting at the time of each confirmed sale and this role will distribute all details to relevant departments.
Scheduling Manager is the point of contact and has responsibility for all scheduled and active campaigns.
Working on ad-hoc internal administration duties as required to assist Sales team.
Maintain working knowledge of digital campaigns and its complexities to be able to schedule multiple placements for multiple clients.
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience in a scheduling role preferably within a digital media environment.
- Proficient skills in Excel, Powerpoint and Google Docs.
- Passionate about digital media.
- Proficient experience using a CRM system.
- Proficiency in coordinating many departments and working on many campaigns at once.
- Ability to multitask and communicate at multiple levels.
- Possesses a high level of attention to detail.
- Can foresee, navigate, suggest and deliver improved methods to the internal processes to add value to the Babyology team.
- Can learn new processes quickly, hit the ground running and deliver on time.
- Can maintain a cool head under pressure and demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to communicate assertively and confidently whilst maintaining team focus.
- Brings an energetic passion to the team and a thirst for learning.
- Able to manage a complex spreadsheet with multiple inclusions.
- Have an understanding of an Insertion Order, including set up to delivery.
- High level of communication skills across multiple levels of team members.
- Has in-ate ability to read between the lines.
- Is looking for a career path with an exciting and influential brand within the digital parenting category.
- Someone who can bring a unique skill set and happy disposition to our extended nationally based creative team.
The role is 30 hours per week across 5 days and reports to the National Sales Manager. Partly work from home and partly in the office (inner-city), a short walk from public transport.
Ideally suit marketing graduate, office manager, or digital account manager (administration).
University qualification in communications, business or marketing or 1-3 years experience in a similar role, ideally in media sector.
Laptop, internet connection and mobile phone