The Sales Coordinator role is a newly created position at Babyology designed for support of the Sales team. The role is an internally focussed role to support the sales process in all administrative and procedural aspects of the sales cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the entire sales administrative process.
- Creating insertion orders for approval by Sales Managers, then following up sign off with client/agency.
- Provide support to Scheduling Manager once client approval gained of Insertion Order to optimise ongoing campaigns.
- Maintain understanding for scheduling of advertising campaigns (Excel) in conjunction with Scheduling Manager.
- Gaining client approval of the Insertion Order for scheduled activity.
- Initial preparation for proposals to support sales team (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Undertake competitor publisher analysis and feed such information back to the sales team.
- Database maintenance, e.g. updating contacts, newsletter, distribution lists and internal knowledge databases.
- Creation and management of sales collateral and update presentations – including maintaining and updating sales templates (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Research for client and agency information requests (including statistics analysis, screen grabs and case studies.
- Emailing links and screen grabs to clients to notify them that their campaigns are live.
- Monitoring statistics of campaigns to ensure they reach their KPI’s and reporting information to the sales team as required.
- Working collaboratively with the Scheduling Manager to manage and schedule internal campaigns with the Babyology team.
- Assisting sales team with travel arrangements including monthly expense claims and client meetings.
- Booking meetings internally and externally on request, as well as ordering of catering for meetings and set up of meeting rooms where required.
- Assisting the production team to deliver on critical components of campaigns to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assisting the Traffic and Reporting team on overflow deadlines and deliverables.
- Assisting with Babyology corporate events.
- General assistance wherever required to help the team reach group monetary requirements.
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Someone looking to gain hands on experience, learn from industry leaders and develop a long term career in digital advertising and sales.
- Proficient skills in Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Skills in Google Docs, Microsoft, Google Analytics and Mailchimp an advantage.
- Passionate about sales and marketing.
- Proficiency in coordinating and composing accurate and professional email correspondence.
- Ability to multitask and communicate at multiple levels.
- Possesses a high level of attention to detail and resilience to effectively work in collaboration with the team.
- Can foresee, navigate, suggest and deliver improved methods to the internal processes to add value to the Babyology team.
- Can learn new processes quickly and hit the ground running.
- Can maintain a cool head under pressure and demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to communicate assertively and confidently whilst maintaining team focus.
The role is 30 hours per week across 5 days and reports to the National Sales Manager. Partly work from home and partly in the office (inner-city), a short walk from public transport.
Brings an energetic passion to the team and a thirst for learning.
Ideally suit marketing graduate, Office Manager, or Digital Account Manager (administration).
University qualification in communications, business or marketing or 1-3 years experience in an office environment, ideally in media sector.
Laptop, internet connection and mobile phone.