This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting a challenging role in a flexible work from home environment. The ideal candidate has to be passionate about a startup environment and will be have the pleasure of working with a fun and dynamic team.
Babyology is moving at a fast pace and looking for the right person to join our Sydney team.
- Managing Babyology partnerships with various producers and publishers eg Etsy, Blurb, Essential Baby etc
- Maintaining and updating Babyology content
- Managing all Babyology community channels including comment moderation and responses
- Identifying and spearheading new initiatives and partnerships
- Must be located in Sydney
- Must be willing to travel to Paddington fortnightly to work with the team
- Must have experience in social media
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Energetic, social and dynamic with an exceptional manner
- Most of all must be self-motivated and driven
- Must be eager to take on new responsibilities in this changing digital climate
- 30 hours per week with the possibility of increasing during peak periods