This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting a challenging role in a flexible work from home environment. The ideal candidate has to be passionate about a startup environment and will be have the pleasure of working with a fun and dynamic team.
Babyology is moving at a fast pace and looking for the right person to join our Sydney team.
Facilitating all aspects of Babyology operations including campaign implementation, client liaison, content allocation and more.
Home office based, must be located in Sydney
- Once a deal has been won by the sales team and timeframes agreed, the Account Manager is the key Babyology contact for the client supporting them through to activation of the campaign.
- Ensure creative has been received for all campaign bookings
- Identify and flag any issues with the National Sales Manager
- Act as a contact point for clients.
- Follow up on payments
Personal Requirements for the role
- Self driven – able to manage time and deliver while working remotely, happy to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Strong communication skills and able to quickly build trust and positive working relationships over the phone
- Initiative to be able to see a solution or workaround for an issue and the confidence to talk to the team about it
- Happy to learn new software programs/ platforms as needed
- Focus on the details
- Must have ability to handle a large number of tasks simultaneously
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be willing to travel to Paddington to work with the team when needed
- Energetic, social and dynamic with an exceptional manner
- Must be eager to take on new responsibilities in this changing digital climate
- 30 hours per week part time or open to full time position – must be spread over 5 days
- Home office complying with WHS requirements