This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting a challenging role in a flexible work from home environment. The ideal candidate has to be passionate about all avenues of social media in a startup environment, and will be have the pleasure of working with a fun and dynamic team.
Babyology is moving at a fast pace and looking for the right person to join our Sydney team.
- Managing Babyology partnerships with various producers and publishers eg Etsy, Blurb, Essential Baby etc
- Managing all Babyology community channels including comment moderation and responses
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy all necesary
- Identifying and spearheading new initiatives and partnerships
- Must be located in Sydney
- Must have experience in social media and being in charge or a large social community
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Energetic, social and dynamic with an exceptional manner
- Most of all must be self-motivated and driven
- Must be eager to take on new responsibilities in this changing digital climate
- 10-15 hours per week with the possibility of increasing during peak periods