The following are the terms and conditions for advertising with Babyology
- We don’t allow competitions to be promoted through advertising on Babyology.
- Every advertisement submitted for publication is subject to the Managing Editor’s approval.
- Creative that does not meet the specifications listed above will be refused and will need to be resupplied by the due date.
- If you submit artwork past the due date and the Managing Editor has not approved the artwork, you forfeit your date and will need to re-book once the artwork is approved.
- We ask that you choose your dates very carefully and if you choose to change your date and/or do not make payment in time, there will be a rescheduling fee of $50
- Babyology may at its absolute discretion at any time refuse to publish or distribute any advertisement without giving any reason (in which case, no charge to the advertiser will be incurred).
- All sponsored social media posts will be labelled with “(SP)” as per the IAB online advertising guidelines.
- Please be aware that advertising cancellations either in part or in full, will incur a cancellation fee dependant on the amount of notice you give us. The cancellation fee will be 15% of the full or partial campaign value, dependent on which components are canceled.