Terms and Conditions for the Babyology and Goldman Holiday Family Vacation Competition.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older who fulfill entry requirements as dictated in clause 3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. To enter: The entrant must complete the full sign-up at Babyology including opting in to having their information shared with Goldman Holidays. Visit https://babyology.com.au/competitions/competition-entry-form during the promotional period and provide your details and tell us in 25 words or less: “What you really love about going on holidays with your family”. Follow the prompts to submit your answer.
4. The competition commences at 00.01 (AEDST) on 1st July 2012 and closes at 23.59 (AEDST) or last mail received on 31st July (“Entry Period”).
5. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the end date will not count towards the competition.
6. Multiple entries are not accepted.
7. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and creativity. The best entries as determined by the judges, will win the prize.
8. Judging will take place from 12:00pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 15th August 2012 at Goldman Holidays, c/o Goldman Travel, Level 18, Westfield Tower One, Bondi Junction 2010 NSW. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Goldman Holidays, c/o Goldman Travel Corporation Pty Ltd.
9. The entry judged to be the best based on originality and creativity will win the prize.
10. The prize includes flights and accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children (defined as age 2 to 11years) to any of the following Club Med Asia Pacific Resorts; including 7 nights accommodation, daily meals, transfers and return flights. The Prize: A. 7nights accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children (defined as age 2 to 11years) at Club Med Asia Resort; Cherating Beach – Malaysia; Phuket – Thailand, Nusa Dua – Bali. Hotel Prize is to be completed by 31 October 2013 and is subject to availability. Bookings can only be confirmed within 30 days of departure and is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Kindly note that this prize is subject to availability of space in the Resort and must be taken outside peak travel times including school holidays, Festive period / New Year period and Resort special events. Compulsory Club Med membership and all incidentals items including excursions and spa, are at prizewinners own expense. All day snacking and full bar service is not included in prize. B. Return economy flight tickets for 2 adults and 2 children from any Australian Capital City on Virgin Australia airlines valid for travel completed by 31 October 2013 and subject to the airline terms and conditions and is subject to availability and must be taken outside peak travel times including school holidays, Festive period / New Year period. C. Transfers are from between capital city airport and destination hotel only. E. Excludes connecting flights to Capital Cities, any meals or drinks during the journey and all other expenses including taxes and spending money. Redemption of the Prize is subject strictly to availability and to the terms and conditions of the relevant service or product operator. You may not earn frequent flier points on any portion of the prize.
11. Winners will be notified via email from 15th August 2012
12. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
13. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and entry of the entrant may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the entrant otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
16. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
17. In the event of a promoter other than Goldman Travel Corporation Pty Ltd canceling any event related to this prize, Goldman Travel cannot be held responsible.
18. The winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion such as photographic shoots and interviews.
19. Once the holiday has commenced the Promoter is not responsible for late or damage sustained during the delivery of the prize.
20. Goldman Travel Corporation Pty Ltds collects your information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition. We may also use the information to assist us in improving our goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to our other goods and services. We may share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in performing the above or with another company which provides prizes for the competition.
21. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Illegible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The judge’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, then the promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
23. By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoters other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
24. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. The promoter is Babyology, ABN 33 114 483 251, PO Box 483, Woollahra 1350.
26. Babyology reserves the right to verify entries with photos or additional information.