- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promotion is open to all residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- The promotion commences 10/05/2015 and closes last email received at 11:59pm AEST on 24/05/2015.
- Participants may enter the promotion as follows: Visit https://babyology.com.au/competitions during the promotional period answer the question in 25 words or less “what is your favourite Bugaboo product and why?” and provide your full name, email address, phone number and address.
- You may enter only once.
- The person with the best entry determined by the judges will win VIP access to the Bugaboo Runner event.
- The major prize winner will then be drawn at random and will win the Bugaboo Runner Complete and Fitbit.
- To be in the draw to win the Bugaboo Runner Complete and Fitbit, the winner must attend the Bugaboo event.
- The prize includes:
5 x winners (plus there accompanied 1 x guest each) will receive VIP access to the Bugaboo Runner event being held at Centennial Parklands Dining, 1 Grand Dr, Centennial Park NSW 2021on the 29th May 2015 between 9am to 1pm. At the event they will view the Bugaboo Runner Complete before all other consumers, receive a fitness package; and be invited to the first training session of the day, access to the whole Bugaboo team, breakfast and a goody bag.
The fitness package is valued at over $120 and includes:
- A Group Training Session with Kim from Fit Mums Club, valued at approximately $20
- A tailored workout plan for post and pre natal, developed by Kim at Fit Mums Club, RRP valued at $100 (this is the plan provided in the goody bag).
The goody bag is valued at $39.50 and includes:
- Specialised exercise plan $20 each
- Bobble water bottle: $12 each
- Bugaboo Runner Lookbook $n/a
- Fitness Magazine $7.50 each
1 x winner will receive a Bugaboo Runner Complete (demo model), which is valued at $990 and Fitbit valued at $139. A total prize value of $1129.
- Flights not included, refreshments will be included, and a waiver will need to be signed at entry
- Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Illegible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The judge’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner consents to their full name and state being published on https://babyology.com.au.
- Prize valued in Australian dollars. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. Where prize is awarded in the form of a voucher/letter/ ticket or pass, the Promoter shall not be liable for any voucher/letter/ ticket or pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of voucher/ letters/ tickets and passes is subject to terms and conditions stipulated on voucher/letter/ ticket/ pass.
- The winner can collect the Bugaboo Runner Complete on the day of the event.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) participation in the promotion.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, then the promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoters other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The promoter is Babyology, ABN 33 114 483 251, PO Box 483, Woollahra 1350.
- Babyology reserves the right to verify entries with photos or additional information.
- The winner/s will be notified by email. The winner must respond within 14 days to avoid a re-draw.
- NSW Permit Number: LTPS-15-03138