We were inundated with families wanting to take part in our Mega Bloks Scooping Wagon review and keep offer! Unfortunately you were not successful for this trial, but to thank you for registering your interest we’re giving you a brilliant 80 piece Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag to review and keep!
Your little one will be able to stack, build, create and explore construction with the bright and colourful classic building blocks. It’s all about developing fine motor skills while having a heap of fun. So here’s what you need to know:
1. Once your product arrives, it’s time to get creative!
Your little one is set to star in their very own Mega Bloks video – and you are the director! As part of this trial, we need you to take video footage of your little one engaging and interacting with their Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag. We’d love you to make sure you take footage in two different settings and scenarios so we can really see how your child plays with their Mega Bloks. Here are some tips to ensure your footage is fabulous:
- Shoot in landscape – if you’re using a phone, hold it horizontally
- Keep the lighting consistent (filming works best when the subject’s face is towards a light source, rather than the light source – for example a window – being behind them)
- Shoot short clips (around 15 seconds is a good length to aim for)
- Try and keep your recording device as steady as possible
- Record your child interacting with their Mega Bloks and try to capture their reaction
- There’s no need to present to the camera, we’re looking for natural footage of your child playing
2. Upload your videos and images
Once you’ve recorded your child having fun with their Mega Bloks, it’s time to share it with the world! You’ll need to upload your video and any images you’ve taken to your Instagram account, using these unique hashtag #MegaBloks – and make sure you let the world know what your little one thinks of their new toy in a comment when you upload the images. You’ll need to make sure your Instagram profile is set to public for the period of the promotion so we can see your video.
You’ll also need to upload the footage onto your own YouTube channel. If you’re unsure how to put your footage onto YouTube, just take a look at these easy instructions.
3. Complete the survey
You’re also required to complete a survey, letting us know what you and your little one thought of their Mega Bloks – and make sure you provide the links to your uploaded videos on the survey form. This will need to be completed by 18 September, 2016.
Your Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag should arrive between 5-9 September, so keep an eye out for the postie! We can’t wait to see your amazing videos and images, and make sure to have a look at the terms and conditions if you have any questions.
The Babyology team