Thank you for registering to take part in our Mega Bloks Scooping Wagon review – you’ve been chosen as one of our lucky participating families.
As one of our lucky participants, you are taking home a Mega Bloks Scooping Wagon, the ultimate toy for any budding builder – we’re sure your little one will have hours of fun with it! And you’re now also in with a chance of winning a $500 Mega Bloks prize pack, just for taking part.
So, what happens next?
1. After your Mega Bloks arrive, it’s time to get creative!
Your little one is set to star in their very own Mega Bloks video – and you are the director! As part of this trial, we need you to take video footage of your little one engaging and interacting with their Mega Bloks Scooping Wagon. We’d love you to make sure you take footage in two different settings and scenarios so we can really see how your child plays with the wagon. Here are some tips to ensure your footage is fabulous:
- Shoot in landscape mode – if you’re using a phone, hold it horizontally
- Keep the lighting consistent (filming works best when the subject’s face is towards a light source, rather than the light source – for example a window – being behind them)
- Shoot short clips (around 15 seconds is a good length to aim for)
- Try and keep your recording device as steady as possible
- Record your child interacting with the wagon and try to capture their reaction
- There’s no need to present to the camera, we’re looking for natural footage of your child playing
- Please make sure you also get footage of your little one playing with the blocks, as well as the wagon.
2. Upload your videos and images
Once you’ve recorded your child having fun with the Mega Bloks wagon, it’s time to share it with the world! You’ll need to upload your video and any images you’ve taken to your Instagram account, using the unique hashtag #MegaBloks- – and make sure you let the world know what your little one thinks of their new toy in a comment when you upload the images. You’ll need to make sure your Instagram profile is set to public for the period of the promotion so we can see your video.
You’ll also need to upload the footage onto your own YouTube channel. If you’re unsure how to put your footage onto YouTube, just take a look at these easy instructions.
3. Complete the survey
You’re also required to complete a survey, letting us know what you and your little one thought of the Mega Bloks wagon – and make sure you provide the links to your uploaded videos on the survey form. This will need to be completed by 18 September, 2016.
4. Win even more prizes!
As a thank you for participating in the Mega Bloks trial, we’ll be giving one of the participants a $500 Mega Bloks prize pack. The most creative and engaging video, as judged by Babyology, will win:
- ABC Learning Train
- Big Building Bag (Classic – 80 pieces)
- Big Building Bag (Pink – 80 pieces)
- Block Scooping Wagon
- Build ‘n’ Learn Table
- Smash ‘n’ Crash Rig
- Swing ‘n’ Slide Jungle
- Six Lil’ Vehicles Classic
- Six Fast Tracks Buildables
- First Builders Transforming Truck
- CAT Large Dump Truck
- Build ‘n’ Learn Bags
- Skybright Airport
- First Builders 200 piece box
Your Mega Bloks Scooping Wagon should arrive between 5-9 September, so keep an eye out for the postie! We can’t wait to see your amazing videos and images, and make sure to have a look at the terms and conditions if you have any questions.
The Babyology team