If you have a grumpy, drooling, tooth-cutting baby on your hands then this is the product for you. The new Becalm Baby Teething Mitten is perfect for bubs who love to gnaw on their own hands while teething and they’re a great alternative to all those teething toys that are often dropped or go missing.
A handy new invention
Imagine having itchy, sore, swollen gums and not being able to do much about it? The new Becalm Baby Teething Mitten (previously Happy Hand) allows babies with sore gums to self-soothe as they need to. Simply slip on the mitten and they can gum away at it as needed.
A convenient velcro strap keeps the mitten fastened to your bub’s hand so it doesn’t slip off and is always on hand to relieve their sore gums. The fact that it also looks cute is an added bonus.
Features and benefits
The Becalm Baby Teething Mitten is simple yet cleverly designed. Key features and benefits include the following:
- cloud shaped teether made from 100% food grade silicone
- adjustable velcro strap to make sure it stays on comfortably
- babies love it because they can self-soothe at will
- handy for parents, no more hunting around for dropped teething rings and toys
- can be washed to 30 degrees and comes with a handy wash/travel bag
- dimensions are 11cm high x 8.5cm wide
- ideally suitable for babies between three and 12 months old
- completely safe for little ones, having exceeded all industry safety testing
Get your mitts on it!
If you’re chomping at the bit to get one of these for your baby then rest easy, the Becalm Baby Teething Mitten (Happy Hand) is $24.95 and can be bought online at www.becalmbaby.com.au or via a range of baby retail stockists. Now that’s handy!