Ooh-ee, she’s curvaceous, streamlined, multi-talented and she’s coming to selected retailers soon!
What makes the iCandy Strawberry pram so special? It must be the one-hand step and stand folding system, or the fact that the seat auto-aligns when you unfold it, right back to the position it was in before. Add special soft-touch fabrics, that signature eye-catching shiny chrome frame and a choice of four luscious, almost edible colours and you have an ultra-desirable baby transport unit.
Here’s a handy summary of the iCandy Strawberry’s features:
- Reclinable three-position forward and rearward facing seat unit
- Beautiful soft touch fabrics
- Lightweight chassis which folds flat for easy transport and storage weighs only 8kgs including wheels and shopping basket
- One-hand Step and Stand folding action
- Can be folded with the seat unit attached, featuring Memory auto-alignment when unfolded
- Five position adjustable handle height from 95cm to 106cm
- Swivelling or fixed lockable front wheels which are quick release, durable, no puncture and cushioned low-profile rear wheels
- Rain cover included
- Carrycot suitable for overnight sleeping, includes padded mattress and washable liner
- Optional baby capsule adapters available for Maxi Cosi Mico and Titan
Available in Assam, Earl Grey, Pomegranate and Elderberry, the iCandy Strawberry will be $895 and the Carrycot $329, with a variety of accessories available. You can check your local list of stockists on the iCandy website and the anticipated first Australian stock should be available by early May.
See this gorgeous pram in all its glory in this video: