If you’ve ever been curious as to what a Babyology team member’s nursery looks like, today is your lucky day. Come take a peek at what lurks behind Leo’s stylish nursery door!
This room has been amazingly kitted out by our very own Babyology Production Manager, Laura and it’s her littlest man Leo who is lucky enough to call this room his own.
I absolutely love the neutral tone of the grey, taupe and white palette with bright pops of colour found in blue and yellow accessories, soft furnishings and accents. I’m positively giddy too by the addition of a very cute multi-coloured felt pompom garland!
The addition of a daybed is a smart move. Perfect for settling a restless baby or snuggling up for a read, when it’s time to move from the cot, a bed isn’t something completely foreign that has suddenly landed in the room.
How does someone decorate so beautifully, I hear you ask. Laura says: After months of collecting images from Etsy and nursery blogs, I put all the ideas together on a mood board to narrow down our favourite items. Once we’d decided on the style it only took us a few weeks to paint and put it all together.
Here is Laura’s dashingly handsome and equally darling son Leo when he was still new to this world. He’s nearing toddler age now and will be enjoying this space for many years to come – the beauty of this style is it lends itself to all ages, so a few simple changes along the way may be all that’s needed well into his preschool years!
We know you’re bursting at the seams to know what came from where. Laura has been very thorough in letting us know all the details and we’ve listed them below:
- Bird on a tree vinyl wall decal – Hommu
- Elephant lamp – Zzzoolight
- Dream Big Little One cushion cover – Robin and Mould
- Printed Owl cushion toy – Robin and Mould
- Wooden Snug Song Birds mobile – Snug Studio
- Little Lamb garland – Kido Store
- Rosenberg Big Drop yellow cot quilt set – Kido Store
- Oeuf Sparrow cot – Kido Store
- Ikea Hemnes drawers – Ikea
- Ikea Hemnes day bed – Ikea
- Ribba Picture Ledge (used for books) – Ikea
(Images courtesy of Laura and Tealily Photography)