Well the wait is over and we have chosen the lucky winner of the iCandy Pear pram. Thank you all for your entries we received over the last month, enough from me, as I am sure you are dying to click and see if you are the lucky winner!
A huge congratulations goes to our winner, Jennifer French. I am sure you are the envy of the entire Babyology community!
The Pear starts out as a single pram called the Apple (below) and with the addition of a few attachments, such as an extra seat or bassinette, it changes to become the Pear. The iCandy Pear comes with a two year warranty.
We’ve kept a close eye on this pram which comes in basic black, allowing you to jazz it up with ‘Flavour Packs’ in Grape, Redccurrant, Mandarin, Imperial and Blackcurrant.
Here are the essential specs:
- Suitable from birth for twins, or for one newborn and an older child
- Tandem pram using the footprint of a single pram
- For continuous interaction, both babies can face the carer
- Fully independent reclining seats face either forwards or backwards
- Compact when folded, lightweight aluminium chassis
- Can be used as a single pram at any time, by removing the ‘pip’
- All round suspension for a cushioned ride
- Adjustable soft touch comfy grip handle
- Comes with two raincovers, shopping basket and a pump
- Safety tested to Aus/NZ 2088:2000
Dimensions folded, 93L x 59W x 40H cms. Unfolded dimensions, 105L x 59W x 99H cms.
Also see our interview with iCandy’s Daniel Melillo from the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas last September.