Halloween is never complete without a little bit of spidery craft action. And these spiders are especially good because a) they’re really simple to make, and b) they involve using lollipops, which makes them perfect when little trick-or-treaters come knocking on the door!
What you’ll need
- 4 x black pipe cleaners
- Craft glue
- 1 x small wrapped lollipop
- 1 set small googly eyes
- Wrap a pipe cleaner around the lollipop stick once.
- Bend each end of the pipe cleaner down to create a foot.
- Repeat with each pipe cleaner.
- Push the wrapped portions of the pipe cleaners together tightly to create the body of the spider.
- Evenly separate the pipe cleaner legs.
- Using the craft glue, stick the two googly eyes side-by-side onto the pipe cleaner body.
Follow the how-to video