We’re suckers for a stylish nursery at Babyology, so we’re positively enamoured with the latest celebrity baby nest, that of twins Tom and Darcy Judd! Melbourne lifestyle and fashion blogger, and mother 0f (now) four, Bec has just arrived home to her husband Chris and two other children, Oscar and Billie, and shared images of the twins’ stunning nursery.
We have loved following Chris and Bec’s pregnancy journey, and gushed along with the rest of Australia when their boys arrived a week and a half ago.
Bec and the twins have now just arrived home, and she’s told her more than half a million Instagram followers that she is in lockdown mode, as she continues the feed, burp, sleep repeat cycle (don’t we all know that one!). She’s also taken the time to post a couple of shots of the twins’ beautiful nursery.
Muted tones, textures and trinkets dot the space, with the hero timber cots from Incy Interiors taking pride of place.
Of course, Bec knows her followers are always keen to find out where she sources her decor, so she’s helpfully provided a list of suppliers. Here’s where you can find most of the pieces from Tom and Darcy’s nursery:
- Cots – Incy Interiors
- Change table – Design Stuff
- Rug – Lightly
- Ottomans – Little Connoisseur
- Bedding, sheepskins, rocking chair, wire side table, chunky cable throw, some cushions – Adairs
- Print – Norsu Interiors
- Sleepy Eyes – Pretty in Pine
- Shelves – Leo&Bella
- Letter blocks, hanging bear, wooden mountains – Etsy
- Hello light box/lamp – Kmart
- Arrows – Down to the Woods
- Black x – House of Orange
- Houses – Gold Frankincense Myrrh
- Stuffed animals – Miann & Co
- Wooden clown/Andy Warhol – Simple Form
If you need even more baby room inspiration, take a look through our real nurseries features.