Mosquitoes can be such a big problem on warm nights when you have little ones, especially as their sensitive skin has more extreme reactions to bites. That’s where the new Insect Shield Grobag steps in to provide your bub with the protection they need to help you both sleep easy this summer.
Award winning innovation
The Insect Shield Grobag protects sleeping infants not only from mozzies, but also ants, ticks, flies, fleas and midges thanks to its special fabric which has a built-in defence against these pesky insects.
But how does it work you ask? The main active ingredient in the bag is derived from the natural insect repellent found in certain chrysanthemum plants and is completely safe for children, has no odour, and lasts up to 70 washes. Making it the perfect protection for bubs over those hot Aussie summer nights and trips to foreign climates where you may be concerned about insect-borne diseases.
No wonder it was awarded the most innovative nursery product of 2016!
Bed bugs won’t bite
The Insect Shield Grobag looks, smells and feels just like all the other sleeping bags in their range, but the big difference is the bugs will now stay away! Other key features and benefits include:
- Protection from insects and insect-borne diseases
- The technology has been developed from years of proven research
- Odourless and convenient
- It stays on the fabric and not on your baby’s skin, yet provides an invisible halo to protect outside of the fabric covered area
- Long lasting – lasts through 70 washes
- Made from 100% woven cotton
- Comes in side zip only and three sizes – 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36months
- Is British Safety and Australian Standard approved
The Insect Shield Grobag is available now for RRP $74.95 via gro-store.com.au, Toys R Us and other specialty stores.