Cute as a bunny tail, these truffle balls hit the sweet spot perfectly. Perfectly smooth and creamy with a refreshing citrus burst, they make for a great gift for hard to please chocolatiers!
It’s sticky business making these tasty morsels, but well worth the constant hand washing! A warning: these are best kept in the fridge – they unfortunately won’t last long left in the sun.
½ cup coconut cream
500g white chocolate melts
zest of one large lime
zest of one large lemon
2 cups desiccated coconut for rolling
- Combine the coconut cream, white chocolate melts and the citrus zests in a heat-proof, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on medium heat for one minute and stir. Repeat in 30 second increments until mixture is smooth and silky. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Roll the mixture into balls. Place on a tray and refrigerate until firm.
- Roll the balls in coconut and refrigerate again before serving.
- If using for gifts, fill cellophane bags and add a tag for a cute finishing touch!
Make sure to browse our recipe archives for more great meal ideas and treats to try.