We’re a bit of a voyeuristic bunch us human beings, so we want to see what Babyologists carry in around in their nappy bags, handbags, wallets; whatever your vessel is for all the things you carry around each day!
Simply remove everything that’s in there, arrange it beautifully and take a photo. We’ve been admiring the photos submitted over at Everyday Carry – you can see an example below for photography hints and how to arrange.
In order to make your image irresistible for us to publish, we’d like to see:
- nice arrangements
- natural lighting (no flash please)
- backgrounds that enhance the items
- At least 600px wide
- An explanation of your gear – brands, styles, colours
- A little bit about you and your child (not compulsory and can be anonymous) and the types of outings you have
- Remember to obscure any personal details such as names and numbers on bank cards
We can’t wait to see what you all carry around everyday for you and you little ones (and even bigger ones). Please fill out the form below and we’ll let you know if you’re selected!