Ho, ho, ho! There’ll be Christmas puppet shows aplenty once your little ones have put together these Santa and Rudolph wooden spoon puppets.
What you’ll need
- 2 x wooden spoons
- 1 x red felt square
- 1 x white felt square
- 5 x popsicle sticks
- Stanley knife
- 2 sets of googly eyes
- 3 x medium white pom poms
- 1 x small white pom pom
- 1 x medium red pom pom
- 1 x small red pom pom
- On the red felt, trace out a Santa hat shape that will fit the width of your wooden spoon. Cut out.
- Cut a 2cm strip of white felt to match the width of the hat.
- Cut three popsicle sticks into three lengths.
- Glue the four end sections of these cut sticks to the two remaining popsicle sticks to create antlers.
- To make Rudolph, glue one set of googly eyes to the back of one of the wooden spoons. Then glue the medium red pom pom to create a nose.
- Glue the two antlers to the other side of the spoon. Allow to dry.
- To make Santa, glue the hat to the back side of the remaining wooden spoon.
- Glue the small white pom pom to the top of the hat, then glue the googly eyes, the red pom pom to make a nose and the three medium white pom poms to create a beard.
Follow the how-to video